Would you like to join our excellent, high performing team?
We are growing and actively looking for good people to share the journey with!
Our business is focussed on Commissioning Management and Project Management in the UK and across Europe and we are growing thanks to our reputation for service excellence. We are currently searching for commissioning managers to join a project in Frankfurt, Germany.
We love to hear from good people and are happy to talk about short and long term opportunities to join us.
The largest duty is managing the commissioning process from inception to completion to ensure a smooth Cx process and delivery.
The management part is the key – we are Cx Managers not Witnessing agents.
To provide strategic and tactical building services commissioning management support to the project team for the engineering process of a project from conception to completion primarily in the data centre sector. Our focus is on teamwork our philosophy is to be part of the solution, not the problem. We focus on quality in all aspects of commissioning management – planning, programming, reporting, collaborative working, witnessing and handing over to the FM teams.
- As a Commissioning Manager, you will manage and drive the commissioning process and lead the on-site functional testing. To succeed in this role, it is important that you have experience in highly technical buildings, good communication and people skills, resourceful and operate well under pressure
- Good IT, planning and reporting skills are essential
- Review and assist contractors / sub-contractors in the development of all project related QA/QC documentation, providing technical input to the formal change control processes
- Review and input to the commissioning procedures and review commissioning RAMS prior to commissioning activities
- Review commissioning data against design parameters implementing any mitigation of recovery plans
- Input to project risk register
- Author functional/IST test scripts
- Compile ‘Closeout’ documentation
- Create and manage Handover commissioning checklists
- Monitor and advise when all the commissioning documentation has been reviewed and signed off to the appointed consultants for the project
- Ensure that all plant/systems have been fully commissioned/inspected in line with the contract specifications
- Ensure that all appropriate commissioning handover documentation have been reviewed prior to handover
- Comment on O&M manuals produced by the contractor
- Manage training
- Hold commissioning meetings
- Make sure that commissioning defects are communicated properly and dealt with
- Ensure all parties are co-ordinated for attending witnessing
- Lead on-site functional testing
- Attend and report on commissioning and testing as appropriate
- Issue weekly commissioning reports
Our clients trust us to ensure that the task completed to the highest standard and we are looking for people who have a can-do attitude and share our enthusiasm for exceeding customer expectation.
If that sounds like you then let’s talk.
If this job is not quite right for you but you like Logi-tek as much as we do then reach out to us too; We have ambitious plans and you may be the perfect fit for the next stage of our adventure.